Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) sets the standard for contamination monitoring. With more than 60 patents, we create the technology that enables you to make fact-based decisions, improve process yield and comply with changing regulatory requirements.
We understand the challenges our customers face. That’s why we keep up with your changing needs by actively participating in industry, trade and technology groups. Learn how we support training for industry professionals through our Particle College® continuing education program.
With more than 440 employees, over 35 distributors, and local sales and services in more than 70 countries, we’re local everywhere.
Aerosol, liquid, and gas particle counters, microbial monitors, monitoring software, and airborne molecular contamination monitors.
- Cleanroom monitoring, qualification, certification, and validation
- Facility and Environmental Monitoring
- Mini environment monitoring
- Parts cleanliness testing
- Filter testing
- In-line particle measurements
- Quality assurance testing
- Bath monitoring
- Process gas monitoring
- Testing for USP compliance
- Ultrapure water monitoring
- Chemical distribution monitoring
- Thermal validation
- Advisory services on sterility assurance
- Microbiological monitoring